Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The data contained on our site is provided for general information purposes only and does not claim to be or constitute any legal or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
Information about Bingo Photos Old & New
Bingo Photos Old & New is managed by iMedia Solutions on behalf of the admin of the Bingo Photos Old & New Facebook page. Please visit the Facebook Page for further details.
Accessing Our Site
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if our site is unavailable at anytime, for any reason, or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
The admin of the Bingo Photos Old & New Facebook Page is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on this website and the material published on it. With this in mind, all content and works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining our permission.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and any third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
Information About You and Your Visits To our Site
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links From our Site
Notification of Copyright Infringement
In appropriate circumstances but in the sole discretion of Bingo Photos Old & New, we will restrict or terminate access to the site of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that Bingo Photos Old & New or some third party has used or copied any of your user content in a manner constituting copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this site, please provide us with a notice containing the following elements, and any other elements required by the digital millennium copyright act or other law:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Bingo Photos Old & New site;
- information sufficient to permit Bingo Photos Old & New to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You should only contact us regarding copyright at email@example.com if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a manner constituting copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.